Welcome to the Rice e-Hub in Rwanda
This site provides quick access to information related to rice sector development in Rwanda.
2. The Ministry of Evironment, Science, Technology and Innovation.
3. National Rice Development Strategy – click here to gain access to the national strategy, the rice profile, the rice map and other news related to the progresss of implementation
4. The entry point for the rice hub activities is the Rwanda Agriculture Board (RAB). The Director General is Dr. Jean Jacques Mbonigaba. The rice hub contact point is Innocent Ndikumana of Rwanda Agriculture Board (RAB).
5. There are 4 Rice Research Taskforce active in Rwanda as listed below with the focal point in the country:
- Agronomy: Elie Rene Gasore (RAB)
- Breeding: Innocent Ndikumana (RAB)
- Mechanization: Elie Rene Gasore (RAB)
- Policy and Economy: Ingabire Chantal (RAB)